Extra-curricular PE – What’s on?
- Due to the current situation, unfortunately, our extra-curricular provision at AoM has been reduced. However, we can’t wait to get the full programme up and running again as soon as we can! Here are some opportunities and activities to get involved with whilst at home:
- Year 9 options pathways are out now. If any pupils or parents would like to discuss our OCR Sport or GCSE Dance options, please contact Mr Locke (Head of PE).
- AoM Stay Active at Home google classroom has a range of activities for you to participate in. This half-term the focus was on football and netball activities, next half-term there will be a range of fitness challenges for you to complete. For more information on this please check the notices on SMHW to join the classroom and keep up to date with the weekly tasks set. Make sure that you get involved in our 30 day challenges that will be starting from the 22nd February!
- AoM Dance with Miss Walker, each week a new routine, conditioning workout and exercises are posted and are open to all year groups.
- BBO Dance have organised a new dance competition which you can enter online. Designed to unlock your creativity in Ballet, Commercial, Contemporary, Jazz, Musical Theatre or Tap. ENTRIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 28th February 2021. For further details of how to get involved visit AOM Dance google classroom or click on the link: https://bbo.dance/news/creativity-unlocked-is-now-open