Beyond the Classroom
We pride ourselves on the additional opportunities we provide for pupils. Learning inside the classroom is the key to success, but we also believe that so much more can be learnt beyond the classroom.
Extra curricular activities are a key feature of the school with every possible type of trip and visit to suit all interests and all abilities. Trips to London, Year 7 Camp, visits overseas and several outdoor and adventure trips are just some of the highlights of the school year, which provide rich cultural experiences for pupils.
- Krakow/Auschwitz, Friday 7th February – Monday 10th February 2020 (Key Stage 4)
Krakow Trip Letter
- Austria Ski/Snowboard trip, Saturday 8th February – Saturday 15th February 2020 (Year’s 7-13)
Austria Trip Letter
- Catalonia trip, Thursday 21st May – Monday 25th May 2020
- Christmas Market Trip, Friday 4th December – Sunday 6th December (Year 7 )
Christmas Market Letter
- Year 7 Summer Residential – July 2020
Year 7 Summer Residential Letter
- Iceland Trip – February 2021 (KS4 Geography Pupils only)
Iceland Trip Letter