Extra-curricular highlights 22nd January
‘The secret of getting ahead is getting started’
PE Extra-curricular highlights 22nd January:
- The Year 7 Basketball A, B and C teams won against local rivals Sale Grammar to remain unbeaten this season
(Players of the game: A team – Harry Murray Gordos, B team – Yosef Hadi, C team – Corey Roach)
- 14 KS3 pupils represented AOM at a Multisport Engagement Event at the Manor High School. The PE staff were
really proud of the efforts, cooperation and attitudes to engage in a range of events, whilst mixing with pupils
from several other schools in the borough
- 12 PE leaders were selected to assist with a primary swimming Gala to our Trafford Sports Partnership
- Our new block of SHRED club was popular with 40 pupils attending
- The Oxygen Free-jumping club started this week with over 50 pupils attending.
- Keep up to date with our Fixtures Calendar. This can be found on the school website under helpful links
- USA Ski & Snowboard trip 2019 is now confirmed. If interested please sign up via ParentPay
- New lessons for SHRED (skiing and snowboarding) club are available for after half term. Sign up now via
ParentPay (limited spaces available)
- There are several parents’ evenings on this half term. This may effect some clubs. We ask pupils to double
check that clubs are on with the PE team.
Admissions for Year 7 places & in-year transfers & appeal applications.
Coronavirus (COVID-19 – see advice from NHS on symptoms and things you can do to help stop germs like coronavirus spreading).
With the closure of schools, we envisage a serious delay in the Year 7 Appeals for September 2020 and for any in-year applications for school places. Please be assured that we will process your application as soon as we can and there is no need to contact us unless there is a change in your circumstances.
We are monitoring government guidance and considering the possible impact of the coronavirus on school appeal related duties.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.